Wednesday, March 07, 2012

OMC!

I fell in love with Sprinkles way back in the summer of 2008 when I had my first-ever taste of Red Velvet from their Beverly Hills outlet. It was truly love at first bite!  ;)

So you can imagine how bonkers I was upon finding out about the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM, the world's first automat which dispenses Sprinkles's pretty, heavenly cakes 24 hours a day.


The Huffington Post reported, "Sprinkles engineer Vineet Chaplot was on hand for the machine's launch [on March 6th] to make sure everything was going smoothly. He pointed out that behind the automat's bright metal grates, you could see 600 freshly-made, individually boxed cupcakes ready for the day."

Oh my CUPCAKES! This is genius, I tell you!!! What I wouldn't give for those yummy Sprinkles Red Velvets right now. I wonder how much it would cost to franchise the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM in Singapore or KL...

~*~

My sweet, sweet memories with Sprinkles...


Right before finding true love at Sprinkles Beverly Hills. The queue was half an hour long, btw!

Sprinkles Beverly Hills (July 2008)

Sprinkles NYC (November 2011, first visit)

"Heaven... I'm in heaven."

Boxed love: Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, and two Red Velvets mmm

Dedication is rushing to Sprinkles NYC for a second visit 
with hardly any spare time left before having to leave for JFK


No comments: